2016 Harley-Davidson Road Glide | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
When the Road Glide returned to the Harley-Davidson lineup last year, the bagger-with-an-attitude received the Project Rushmore updates imbued on the other Harley tourers, making it a machine that works far better than ever before.
The High Output Twin Cam 103 motor has plenty of grunt, even when riding two-up, and the beefed up front end goes where you point it without protest.
The fairing has gotten the Splitstream treatment, which means less buffeting, while the inside has been redesigned to make the gauges easier to read. New paint options include Hard Candy Custom.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Specs:
- Engine: High Output Twin Cam 103
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Dunlop D408F BW 130/80B19 65H
- Rear tire: Dunlop D407T BW 180/65B16 81H
- Wheels: Enforcer cast aluminum
- Right lean angle: 32 degrees
- Left lean angle: 31 degrees
- Length: 95.6 inches
- Seat height (laden): 26.1 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 27.4 inches
- Ground clearance: 5.3 inches
- Fork angle: 29.25 degrees
- Trail: 6.8 inches
- Wheelbase: 64 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 813 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 6 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Price:
- MSRP From $21,199