2016 Harley-Davidson V-Rod Muscle | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
Everything about the V-Rod Muscle—from its 240 rear Michelin Scorcher 11 tire to the short-stroke 1250cc liquid-cooled Revolution powerplant to the aggressive air scoops—speaks to its desire to intimidate.
The basis of the Motor Company’s NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle drag racers, the V-Road walks the walk and talks the talk. Aluminum abounds on this machine, including the wheels, handlebars, and triple clamps, while the turn signals integrated into the mirrors is a nice touch.
Read our V-Rod Muscle Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson V-Rod Muscle Specs:
- Engine: Liquid-cooled Revolution 60-degree V-twin
- Displacement: 76.1 cubic inches (1247cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Michelin Scorcher 11 120/70ZR-19 60W
- Rear tire: Michelin Scorcher 11 240/40R-18 79V
- Wheels: Cast aluminum
- Right lean angle: 32 degrees
- Left lean angle: 32 degrees
- Length: 94.9 inches
- Seat height (laden): 25.6 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 27.8 inches
- Ground clearance: 4.1 inches
- Fork angle: 34 degrees
- Trail: 5.6 inches
- Wheelbase: 67 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 640 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 6 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson V-Rod Muscle Price:
- MSRP From $16,449