2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy S | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
The new 2016 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy S features the Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110B engine that was previously only available in the CVO series. That means 108 ft/lbs of pavement rippling torque when getting serious at stoplights around town.
Out on the open road, the Fat Boy S also has electronic cruise control to make intercity rides a bit less tedious. The Screamin’ Eagle air cleaner is blacked out, as is most of the Fat Boy S, giving it a sinister appearance to go with its serious performance.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy S Specs:
- Engine: Twin Cam 110B
- Displacement: 110 cubic inches (1801cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Dunlop D408F 140/75R17 67V
- Rear tire: Dunlop D407 200/55R17 78V
- Wheels: Mirror chrome aluminum bullet-hole disc
- Right lean angle: 25.6 degrees
- Left lean angle: 25.2 degrees
- Length: 94.1 inches
- Seat height (laden): 24.3 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 26 inches
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 inches
- Fork angle: 31.6 degrees
- Trail: 5.8 inches
- Wheelbase: 64.2 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 709 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 5 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy S Price:
- MSRP From $19,699