75th Daytona Bike Week Drawing
In keeping with the 22-year tradition of raffling off custom motorcycles, the 2016 Daytona Bike Week promoters have built up a unique 2006 Harley-Davidson Softail Springer Classic that pays homage to the bobbers styled bikes running the Daytona 200 circuit dating back to 1937.
Though the bike gives a heavy nod to its predecessors, it’s equipped with all amenities you’d expect. But the Daytona Bike week Drawing Springer easily conforms to the performance, safety and comfort demands of the modern rider, and also features a commemorative paint job.
The odds at 2016 Daytona Bike Week seem fairly positive with a limit of 4500 drawing tickets being sold to the public at $50 each. That may seem like a steep price but by choosing to limit the availability to such a small pool, the promoters have increased the odds dramatically.
The drawing will be held at approximately noon on Saturday, March 12, 2016 at Riverfront Park on Beach Street in Daytona Beach. For additional information on the drawing and how to purchase a ticket, please visit Daytona Bike Week.
2016 Daytona Bike Week Drawing Harley Springer Softail Specs:
- Polished Ride Wright Omega 40-spoke wheels
- Polished Ride Wright Mesh pulley and rotors
- Vance & Hines true dual exhaust system
- Heather’s Leathers saddlebags and seat
- Metzeler ME 888 whitewalls front and rear
- All PPG Automotive Refinish products
- Dills Paintworks
- Hand-painted logos by Peters Auto Art
- Dynojet Power Vision tuner
- Harley-Davidson Vintage dash & speedo
- Biker’s Choice Hollywood handlebars/mirrors
- Magnum Shielding cables & lines
- Plus over $3,000 of new Harley-Davidson components
- Woodstock Harley-Davidson, owned and operated by Bill Nugent, a Motorcycle Cannonball rider and vintage motorcycle expert will be handling the build for this wonderful bike.
- Note: Subject to California Restrictions