Harley-Davidson Custom Kings Competition Winner, 2015The inaugural Harley-Davidson Custom Kings competition is complete, and the 2015 King has been crowned. Alex Stewart of Yellowstone Harley-Davidson in Belgrade, Montana, earned the top honors and a new motorcycle-customization royalty designation – the first-ever U.S. Harley-Davidson Custom King. Stewart and his dealership built the “Next Generation Board Track Racer” out of a Street 750.The Street 750 was the canvas bike for the Harley-Davidson Custom Kings competition, which focuses on “redefining performance through the customization expertise and ingenuity of Harley-Davidson dealers throughout the country.”
Almost 100 U.S. dealerships participated in the 2015 Harley-Davidson Custom Kings contest, and finalists were chosen in each of the country’s seven markets. These dealerships were voted on by their peers at the company’s recent annual dealer meeting. The six finalists vying with Stewart for the title and customization supremacy were:
- Led by Nick Celenza, Brian’s Harley-Davidson, Langhorne, Pa.
- Led by Brett Sassaman, Harley-Davidson of Macon, Macon, Ga.
- Led by Jeff Musat, Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Led by Kevin Winters, Lake Shore Harley-Davidson, Libertyville, Ill.
- Led by Doug O’Neal, Loess Hills Harley-Davidson, Pacific Junction, Iowa
- Led by Bruce Downs, Ray Price Harley-Davidson, Raleigh, N.C.