Motus Motorcycles has achieved yet another milestone – the Alabama-based manufacturer of these V4 motorcycles received certification by the California Environmental Agency’s Air Resources Board (CARB).
Now all 2015 Motus MST and MSTR Motorcycles are compliant with California emissions standards, making the machines legal in all 50 states.
“Thanks to the Air Resources Board for certifying the 2015 Motus MST and MSTR as compliant with California’s strict emissions standards,” says Jim Ray, Motus V4 Program Manager. “Motus’ line of comfortable American sportbikes are perfect for California’s roads and we look forward to rolling out the MSTs in the Golden State.”
Motus, which set two Bonneville Land Speed Records for American Production motorcycles, features American-made sportbikes powered by the “first gasoline direct injected engine,” the KMV4 – a liquid cooled, 1650cc V4.
Each MST sportbikes focus “squarely on performance, comfort and range.” The MST series was developed at the facilities of Motus’s partner, Pratt & Miller Engineering in New Hudson, Mich., where the series was first privately unveiled.
During this week’s CARB announcement, Motus announced its 2015 demo ride schedule:
- May 8-9: Battley Cycles (Gaithersburg, MD) – May 8 and 9
- May 15-16: Martin Motorsports (Boyerton, PA) – May 15 and 16
- May 29-30: Adventure Motorsports of NW Florida (Pensacola, FL)- May 29,30
- June 5-6: RPM Cycle (Dallas, TX)- June 5 and 6
- June 12-13: Cruisin’ 66 (Springfield, MO)- June 12 and 13
- June 19-20: Riders Hill (Dahlonega, GA)- June 19 and 20
- June 26-27: Rocket Moto (Nashua, NH)- June 26 and 27
For additional information, visit Motus Motorcycles.