Triumph Motorcycles America has announced its 2014 Dealer of the Year Award recipients, recognizing the top dealers in North America for their sale achievements and exceptional customer service.
Southern California Triumph and GP Bikes, Inc. have been confirmed as the top retailers in the United States and Canada, respectively, while Triumph Manassas is the number one single-line Triumph retailer. A full list of all winners is below.
“The success and growth of the Triumph brand is directly related to the commitment of our dealer network,” said Matt Sheahan, COO of Triumph Motorcycles America. “We’re thrilled to honor these nine dealers for not only delivering high retail sales but also delivering exceptional customer service.”
All winners will be recognized through advertisement placements in select motorcycle industry publications, receive a customized gift and apparel package, and identified on the Triumph consumer website with a special icon.
- No. 1 Retailer U.S.: Southern California Triumph / Tom Hicks / Brea, Calif.
- No. 1 Retailer Canada: GP Bikes, Inc. / Jerry & Lorraine Ordanis / Whitby, Ontario
- No. 1 Retailer Single Line Triumph: Triumph Manassas / Ken Davis, Jim Harman, & John Tisch / Manassas, Va.
U.S. Regional Winners:
- Cascade Moto Classics / Kelly & Janice McCarthy / Beaverton, Ore.
- Foothills Triumph / Big Iron Sports / Lakewood, Colo.
- Motoworks Chicago Triumph / Johnny Scheff / Chicago, Ill.
- Triumph City / Brad & Mike Schlossmann / Milwaukee, Wis.
- Triumph NYC / Steve Radt / New York, N.Y.
- Triumph of Seattle / James Boltz / Lynnwood, Wash.