2015 Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Deluxe Wallpaper / Photos
The 2015 Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Deluxe is one of four new CVOs (Custom Vehicle Operations) The Motor Company is rolling out for 2015.
All four CVO models feature high-impact paint schemes and wheels, major power and custom details in a limited production factory custom line-up.
Harley-Davidson CVO motorcycles are customized using exclusive components and paint treatments combined with numerous items from Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Accessories. The CVO program is often used to introduce new custom components and techniques before they are offered as individual accessories.
The CVO Softail Deluxe brings a touch of nostalgia even as it offers new two-tone paint options and a new braking system. It is powered by a 110ci V-Twin – the largest-displacement Original Equipment engine offered by Harley-Davidson and only available from the factory in CVO motorcycles.
The 2015 CVO Softail Deluxe is powered by the Screamin’ Eagle Granite powder-coated Twin Cam 110B (counterbalanced) V-Twin engine and is equipped with the Assist & Slip Clutch Pack that provides a slip feature on downshifts to reduce loading of the driveline, and hydraulic clutch actuation to reduce lever effort and maintenance.
It also is factory-equipped with electronic cruise control, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), keyless ignition and the H-D Factory Security System, and an indoor/outdoor storage cover with the CVO logo. The Softail chassis mimics the clean lines of a vintage hardtail frame, but utilizes rear suspension control provided by coil-over shock absorbers mounted horizontally and out of sight within the frame rails.
The CVO Softail Deluxe features an Art Deco-style paint scheme, wide whitewall tires, and classic Softail lines that elevate vintage style to a classic art form, but this easy-riding motorcycle also offers modern performance and tour-ready technology.
The CVO Softail Deluxe’s low center of gravity and 24-inch seat height make the CVO Softail Deluxe an ideal option for riders of smaller stature. New color options are Bermuda Blue/Stardust Silver and Black Crystal/Dark Tungsten.
An all-new anti-lock braking system combines a redesigned master cylinder and caliper with a 300mm front rotor to deliver intuitive braking control with reduced lever effort.
The side stand was also redesigned for easier access and convertible components – including a quick-detach windshield, saddlebags, luggage rack, backrest and passenger pillion – make it easy to transform the CVO Softail Deluxe from a touring machine to a boulevard cruiser in minutes. A handy, high-tech feature whether cruising or touring is the Road Tech™ Zumo® 660 GPS Navigator that is integrated with the windshield.
Attached above is a photo gallery featuring 16 images of the 2015 CVO Softail Deluxe; each image also makes for great wallpaper. Following are the key features, color options and price of the CVO Softail Deluxe.
2015 Harley-Davidson CVO SoftaiL Deluxe Key Features:
• Daymaker™ LED headlight and Daymaker™ LED fog lamps
• Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
• Black embossed leather seat and detachable passenger pillion finished with contrasting Toast thread
• Detachable sissy bar and luggage rack
• Detachable, locking black leather-covered saddlebags
• Detachable full-size windshield with an integrated Road Tech zumo 660 GPS Navigator with a 4.3-inch color screen
• Mustache engine guard equipped with Slipstream Collection rubber foot pads
• Low-profile chrome console with a backlit CVO™ medallion
• Riser-mounted combination digital speedometer/analog tachometer
• Chrome 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum wheels
• Nostalgic wide whitewall tires
• Chrome low-rise 1.25-inch-diameter internally-wired handlebar, supported by pull-back chrome risers and top clamp.
• Slipstream Collection accessories include narrow grips, shifter pegs, brake pedal pad, footboards, and passenger pegs
• Chrome, shorty dual exhaust system with slashdown chrome mufflers
• Integrated stop/turn/tail lights
• Keyless ignition
• Electronic Cruise Control
• Chrome Accessories
• Black high-torque 1.4kW starter
• Braided stainless steel brake and clutch lines
• Harley-Davidson® Factory Security System
• Harley-Davidson Museum® Gold Package
2015 Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Deluxe Color Options/MSRP:
• Bermuda Blue/Stardust Silver with Airflow graphics / $28,999
• Black Crystal/Dark Tungsten with Airflow graphics / $28,999