- New Engine Mode Select button that allows the rider to easily select one of three different ignition maps to match each track conditions. An HRC accessory tuning tool can be used to program custom maps actuated by the Engine Mode Select button.
- Larger-diameter exhaust system and new fuel-mapping settings for the Dual-Timing PGM-FI fuel injection system increase engine performance for smoother acceleration, improved throttle response, quicker revving and more peak power.
- New throttle return spring gives a lighter pull.
- New 49mm Showa Separate Function Fork, Triple Air Chamber (SFF-Air) fork eliminates steel springs for less weight (2.8 pounds lighter) while offering a wider range of adjustments compared to conventional spring fork.
- Left fork leg contains the triple air chamber, while the right fork leg contains the rebound and compression damping mechanism.
- Pro-Link rear suspension uses a single shock now equipped with a lighter and stiffer spring.
- New front/rear wave-style rotors with a larger 260mm front brake disc add to overall braking performance.
- New-generation Dunlop Geomax MX52 motocross tires front and rear offer improved traction in a wide variety of terrain.
- Front brake guide and radiator grill now feature a black finish
- New fork covers. – All-new CRF graphic.
|Specifications||2015 Honda CRF250R|
|Engine Type:||249cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore and Stroke:||76.8mm x 53.8mm|
|Valve Train:||Unicam®, four-valve; 30.5mm intake, titanium; 25mm exhaust, steel|
|Induction:||Dual-Timing PGM-FI, 46mm throttle body|
|Ignition:||Full transistor with electronic advance|
|Final Drive:||#520 chain; 13T/49T|
Front: 49mm inverted Showa SFF-Air fork with 16-position rebound and 16-position compression damping adjustability; 12.2 inches travel
Front: Single 260mm wave-style disc with twin-piston caliper
Front: Dunlop MX52 80/100-21
|Rake (Caster angle):||27° 23’|
|Trail:||118mm (4.6 inches)|
|Seat Height:||37.4 inches|
|Ground Clearance:||12.7 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||1.7 gallons|
|Curb Weight||231 pounds|
|Price||2015 Honda CRF250R: $7599|