Wyman Disqualified from Daytona AMA Pro Vance & Hines Harley Race
2014 AMA Pro Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson Series
Kyle Wyman, the winner of the opening round in the 2014 AMA pro Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson race at Daytona International Speedway, has been disqualified from the race final that took place March 14.
AMA officials say upon inspection, Wyman’s #33 KWR Harley-Davidson XR1200 contained non-compliant and improperly modified engine components.
Besides losing his winning status, pints and purse, Wyman has also been placed on technical probation through April 2, 2015.
This gives the Daytona Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson race win to Josh Chisum Racing/Bartels Harley-Davidson’s Tyler O’Hara.
For the original race report, click here.
2014 Daytona AMA Pro Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson Series Race Results, Updated:
- #29 Tyler OHara – Josh Chisum Racing/Bartels Harley-Davidson
- #51 Gage McAllister – Folsom Harley-Davidson
- #97 Nick Hansen – Aerostar Global/Suburban Motors
- #45 Ben Carlson – Suburban Harley Davidson
- #77 Eric Stump – OPR/Liberty Chevrolet
- #69 Danny Eslick – Ruthless Racing/Trev Deeley Motorcycles
- #59 Hayden Schultz – Chili Pepper Racing
- #34 Michael Barnes – Chili Pepper Racing
- #2 Barrett Long – Longevity Racing/Ansa Motorsports/Suburban Motors Harley Davidson
- #123 David Estok – Thrashed Bike Racing
- #28 Ryan Kerr – Wiseco Performance Products
- #64 Shane Narbonne – Six Four Motorsports
- #93 Shelina Moreda – Chilipepper Racing/She’z Racing
- #70 Paul James – Hoban Cycle
- #229 Darren James – Trev Deeley Motorcycles/Team Ruthless Racing
- #10 Josh Chisum – Josh Chisum Racing/Bartels Harley-Davidson
- #175 SAM Rozynski – Sound-Waves.com
- #96 Ricky Parker – Chili Pepper Racing
- #6 Joseph Rozynski – Sound-Waves.com
- #49 Jerrett Martin – CPL Systems/Aggressive Insurance
- #13 Todd Keesee – Brevard Superbike/Keesee Racing/RPM Motorsports
- #47 Jon Foy – Jupiter Cycle Racing/Heroic Racing
- #1 Steve Rapp – Suburban Motors Harley-Davison/Suburban Speed
- #33 Kyle Wyman – KWR