Victory Cross Country
Victory Motorcycles its strongest and fastest-growing category is baggers, and there is one bike leading the group – the Cross Country.
This do-it-all bagger has the “Most Attitude and Highest Performance. Period.” of any Victory motorcycle. For 2014, it’s offered in its offered in the following versions: Standard, the blacked-out 8-Ball, the Ness Cross Country and the Cross Country Tour.
Pricing starts at $17,999 for Cross Country 8-Ball, up to $22,999 for the Ness Cross Country.
Victory explains the benefits of its Cross Country tourer:
Most modern construction/engineering/comfort in the Bagger class:
- Massive cast aluminum backbone frame
- Most stable/best handling Bagger available, based on media reviews
- 106 CI Freedom V-Twin with 6-speed transmission w/overdrive
- Class-leading storage capacity (21 gallon hard bags)
- Automotive style cruise control
- ABS brakes (except on 8-Ball)
- Kicker premium speakers
- iPhone/iPod connector
- Plush seat and large floorboards
- Easy Lock and Ride conversion to Cross Country Tour capability
Factory Custom Paint
- True limited edition custom paint options provided by factory
Ness Cross Country Highlights:
- All 3 Ness Family members contributed
- Diamond-cut heads
- Trick leather seat
- Custom tribal graphics
- Black Boomerang windshield
For additional information, click on the Cross Country 8-Ball photo above.