Klim Adventure Rally Jacket and Pant
The KLIM Adventure Rally Jacket and Pant, introduced in 2010, set a benchmark in innovation that fundamentally altered the core function and performance of technical motorcycle apparel.
Partnering with leading brands in state of the art technology and premiere fabrics, KLIM delivered a jacket that could go longer distances, carry more cargo, and provide unparalleled protection from the elements, all while minimizing rider fatigue.
Since then, the Adventure Rally Jacket and Pant have tactically outmaneuvered the most tenacious riding environments, like the six-day Dakar Rally – rousing the most ardent riders’ passion from merely withstanding the elements to actively confronting them.
The all-new completely redesigned 2014 Adventure Rally Jacket elevates the KLIM tradition of excellence to new heights. Refined for a better overall fit, the custom tailored look and feel of the Gore Tex GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY 3 Layer Pro Shell, featuring advanced abrasion protection from Armacor and Superfabric, and superior zonal impact resistance from D3O Xergo armor and Deflexion technology, seamlessly integrate with the revolutionary internal adjustable harness, minimizing weight transfer and reducing overall fatigue. Advanced storage capacity combines ample cargo space with intuitively designed accessibility, delivering 10 external water resistant pockets, including an integrated 3 liter bladder storage pouch with internal hose routing system.
Enhanced visibility is achieved through 3M Scotchlite 360 degree retro-reflective technology and Bio Motion recognition, assuring the rider is seen from greater distances. Adjustability is paramount on the redesigned Adventure Rally, with standard and neck brace compatible removable storm collar options, variable tension waist and elbow straps, YKK zippered wrist expansion gussets, and a ¾ hip zip that bond jacket to pant.
Redesigned ventilation, eight ports in all, circulate fresh air into heat zones throughout the jacket, expelling body vapor and stale air through exhaust ports on the back. Combined, these features make the Adventure Rally jacket the first in its class, again.
The new standard in motorcycle apparel has arrived.
For any race, any storm, any mission- the all-new 2014 Adventure Rally Jacket from KLIM.
KLIM Adventure Rally Jacket Overview of improvements:
- Upgrade from SPL 600 to Armacor Kevlar throughout the jacket.
- Improved Superfabric ceramic dot pattern to enhance range of movement and mobility.
- Improved Leatt-compatible Storm Collar construction.
- Addition of water tight hand pockets beneath the billowed lower storage pockets.
- Lower front storage pockets have a more intuitive access point.
- Improved storage in the lower back.
- Exterior waist adjustment belt in addition to the interior kindey belt.
- Daisy chain attachment points between chest and hand pockets.
- Increased coverage of 3M reflective.
- Improved ventilation throughout the jacket, added ventilation in the sleeves.
- Removable/adjustable spacer mesh Deflexion chest armor.
- Stretch Gore-Tex panels behind shoulders.
- Improved jacket-to-pant zipper connection.
For additional information, visit Klim.