2013 “Edelweiss Feschtl” at Sequoia National Park
Edelweiss Fall Festival Info
Fall is coming, and while many motorcycle riders worldwide will be winter-proofing their bikes, Edelweiss is getting together again for an unforgettable ride. Come join Edelweiss for the annual “Edelweiss Feschtl” at Sequoia National Park in southern Sierra Nevada east of Visalia, Calif..
The area around Sequoia National Park is great for motorcycling. Participants will enjoy fantastic scenery and incredible routes – what else increases a motorcyclist’s heart rate?
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been to Sequoia before or not – you will always enjoy the magic of this place. Of course you have to get to know the “General Sherman Tree,” the biggest tree in the world. The participants will spend two nights near the park in our hotel with great amenities.
If you’ve already toured with Edelweiss Bike Travel, you’ll likely enjoy a reunion with some of your tour buddies. And, even if you’ve yet to travel with the world’s #1 motorcycle touring company, this event provides a great opportunity to visit with our Edelweiss team, learn about its touring programsm and services and get answers to any questions you may have.
- It’s the biggest Edelweiss party of the year
- Get together and meet new and old Edelweiss friends
- Enjoy a day of fantastic riding
- Meet the Edelweiss team and some of our tour guides
- Get informed about our tours and programs
- Enjoy fascinating presentations about some of our exotic destinations
- Take part in the Edelweiss sweepstakes
Edelweiss Feschtl Event Prices:
- Prices: USD $320/ EUR 199
- For our Edelweiss Feschtl there is a limited number of tickets available. Reservation can be send through the Edelweiss website.