Motor Trike Releases Razor IRS Conversion for Honda Gold Wing
Honda Gold Wing Motor Trike Conversion
Motor Trike, Inc. has added an all-new trike to its continually expanding line of Independent Rear Suspension conversions. The “Razor,” as named by Motor Trike, was designed to fit the Honda Gold Wing GL1800.
Speaking of the new IRS conversion, Motor Trike says: “The Razor touts a compelling new body design that makes you rethink GL 1800 trikes. The Razor is offered as an alternative style for our GL 1800 conversion line, giving customers another option to our best-selling Adventure conversion”
Motor Trike took great care to stylistically match this new conversion to the Honda motorcycle itself. The all-new custom body design is aggressive, edgy and captures the stronger body lines the 2012 Gold Wing, but also modernizes the 2010 and down Gold Qing motorcycle; they are always the perfect match.
The new-styling of the trike isn’t the only thing that stands out; the Razor also boasts a redesigned drive shaft assembly, vivid new taillights, and the largest trunk/storage capacity of any OEM or trike conversion in the industry – 9.2 cubic feet/260 Liters.
The redesigned, larger capacity trunk sits on Motor Trike’s outstanding Independent Rear Suspension that is simply unparalleled when ridden side by side with any other trike on the market.
The Company is currently taking orders for the Razor at a price of $8,395 per kit and setting delivery dates for August 2013. The new trike will be on display at Wing Ding (July 3-6).
For additional information, visit the Razor’s webpage.
Motor Trike Razor for Gold Wing GL1800 Standard Features:
- Fits all GL1800 year models, 2001-2010 and 2012 & up
- IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) with over 4 inches of Suspension Travel
- On-Board Air Compressor w/fingertip controls, LED digital voltmeter readout and pressure gauge (allows for on-the-fly suspesion controls)
- Chrome Steel Wheels
- Disc Brake System
- 9.2 cubic feet/260 Liter trunk has 12 volt power source (charge phone or computer in a weather protected environment)
- Trunk door designed with hidden external hinges that do not occupy interior space (eliminates helmet scratches and luggage tangling with trunk hinge hardware)
- Trunk comes with light mounted on door to shine onto cargo, rather than being buried beneath it
- Warranty: 3 Year/60,000 Mile
- Aluminum alloy wheels offered in five different style, optional matching front wheels
- Patented “step and walk on” running boards (Coming Soon), optional fog lights
- Chrome or black bumper
- Light Bar (Coming Soon)
- 4 ½ degree rake
- Parking brake kit
- Echo exhaust
- Trunk carpets and embroidered trunk mats
- Embroidered fender bras, with stitching to match bike color
- Trailer hitch
- Trailer hitch wiring harness
- Chrome side cover upgrade
- Custom paint
Release by Motor Trike