Alpinestars Andes Jacket & Pants with DRYSTAR Textile
Alpinestars has launched its 2013 Spring Collection of motorcycle apparel, which includes the Andes Jacket and Andes Pants.
The adventure-touring gear is designed with DRYSTAR testile, making the jacket and pants versatile with 100-percent waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions.
The technically advanced construction of the Andes series offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
Alpinestars Andes Jacket Features:
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Zippered shoulder air intakes and back exhaust vents for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
- Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Upper chest zippered hand pockets and large front waterproof cargo pockets.
- Large, external, utility pocket on lower back of jacket plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
- Integrated soft edge collar construction for comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
- Non-aggressive micro-Velcro used throughout the garment.
- Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR Pants with internal waist connection zipper.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner ensures jacket comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance.Upper sleeve volume adjustment and waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
Alpinestars Andes Pants Features:
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Removable long thermal liner ensures pant comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured leg construction with accordion stretch panels around crotch and back of knees for improved riding performance.
- Interior hip pad compartments with poly-foam comfort padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor inserts available as accessory).
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified Bio-Armor knee protectors.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for highly customizable fit.
- Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature.
- Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus large zip front-thigh pockets.
- Adjustable, removable braces improve comfort fit.
- Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR Jacket with internal waist connection zipper.
For additional information, log onto Alpinestars.com.