Motorsport Products Releases Rear Sport Bike Stand
Motorsport Products’ Rear Sport Bike Stand is a rock-steady motorcycle tool that enables convenient chain adjustment, easy cleaning, secure transport and the perfect way to keep a bike’s tires from developing flat spots while it’s in storage.
Universal in design, the stand adjusts from 8-3/4 to 13-3/4 inches wide, accommodating most any dual-sided swingarm. A pair of 4-inch diameter polyurethane wheels on each side with precision bearings provide an 8-1/2 inch contact patch of confidence-inspiring surface area.
Even on rough surfaces, this gives users a secure, no-tip feeling while effortlessly elevating their sportbikes with its high-leverage, foot-long handle and non-slip silicone grip. Rubber bumpers below the handle provide cushion between the stand and ground while helping keep it from moving when in use.
The tough steel frame is bent from burly 1-1/2 inch tubing that is MIG welded for additional strength and protected with a thick layer of black powder coating.
Reversible supports up top allow the stand to raise bikes with or without lifting spools on their swingarms. On one side there are ribbed, neoprene-coated tips that simply slide underneath. The flip side has 15mm-wide prongs capture spools.
For storing bikes in tight confines, the stand’s handle can be removed with two nuts and bolts. The entire unit disassembles quickly with four more fasteners. For added convenience and a long lifespan, extra wheels, parts and hardware are sold separately.
Designed, engineered and tested in the USA, the Rear Sport Bike Stand – and Motorsports Products’ entire line – is backed by a lifetime warranty and can be found at more than 12,000 retailers worldwide. The Rear Sport Bike Stand retails for $80.95.
Motorsport Products Rear Sport Bike Stand Features:
- Universal design
- Adjusts from 8-3/4 to 13-3/4 inches
- Reversible mount system works with or without lifting spools
- Quartet of polyurethane wheels provide secure, 8-1/2 inch contact patch
- Precision wheel bearings
- Low-effort, high-leverage, foot-long handle
- Non-slip silicone hand grip
- Rubber cushioning bumpers on bottom
- Quick handle removal and complete disassembly
- Frame built from 1.5-inch-wide steel tubing
- MIG welding for additional strength
- Finished in a thick layer of black powder coating
- Extra wheels, parts and hardware sold separately
- Designed, engineered and tested in the USA
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Available at more than 12,000 retailers worldwide
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Retail Price: $80.95
Motorsport Products is a leading manufacturer of aluminum, steel, plastic and rubber components for powersports vehicles. The company specializes in stands, lifts, ramps, nerf bars, bumpers, skid plates and other accessories for streetbikes, dirtbikes and ATVs.
For more information about the company’s product line, visit MotorsportProducts.com or call 800-344-9745.
Submitted by PutterPowerMediaGoogle+