Harley: Saddlemen Renegade ‘Heels Down’ Seats
Saddlemen Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Seat
The Saddlemen Renegade “Heels Down” seat for Harley-Davidsons marries rider confidence and control with the comfort and style that is the hallmark of Saddlemen touring seats.
The Saddlemen Heels Down seat is the perfect fit for smaller riders or anyone that enjoys the ability to stand flat-footed at stops. The Heels Down positions the rider lower and forward, providing better control over the motorcycle and inspiring confidence while riding and stopping. The low, wide saddle is also contoured to allow a more upright standing position while stopped.
The Heels Down Renegade also includes all of the features that make Saddlemen seats the go-to choice for improving long-lasting comfort and style.
The SaddleHyde cover offers a soft, leathery feel while remaining weather-resistant for long-term durability. Progressive density foam and SaddleGel technology eases pressure and disperses weight for better circulation and comfort.
A matching driver’s backrest provides extra lumbar support for the long haul. Matching pillion pads are also available separately for those two-up road trips or jaunts around town.
Saddlemen Renegade “Heels Down” Seat for Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Features include:
- Designed to offer better control and inspire rider confidence.
- Ideal for smaller riders; allows the rider to stand flat-footed at stops.
- SaddleHyde cover provides durable and weather-resistant good looks.
- Progressive density foam and SaddleGel eases tailbone pressure for long-lasting comfort.
- Available with a matching driver’s backrest for added support and comfort.
- Matching pillion pads available (sold separately).
- Made in the U.S.A.