Kawasaki 1700 | Motor Trike IRS Conversion
Motor Trike, Inc. has released an additional Independent Rear Suspension conversion to add to their rapidly expanding product line.
The “Challenger” conversion was designed to fit the Kawasaki 1700 family of large touring motorcycles including the Voyager, Vaquero, and Nomad with additional models to follow.
Motor Trike dedicated itself to stylistically matching this new conversion to the motorcycle itself. The all-new custom body design respects and accentuates the original styling features of the motorcycle.
With detailed body lines that flow seamlessly from the front of the motorcycle to the back of the trike, they are the perfect match. Additionally, the stock taillights are installed on the rear of the trike, this further fuses the Kawasaki and the Challenger into one dynamic machine.
The appearance of this new trike isn’t the only thing that stands out. This conversion sits on Motor Trike’s exceptional Independent Rear Suspension that is simply unparalleled when ridden side by side with any other trike on the market. This proven driveline design simplifies installation for dealers, uses readily available OEM motorcycle parts, and creates an all-around reliable trike. Add to that the internal group of world-class engineers and outstanding manufacturing capacities, and you’ve got a company pushing the envelope on today’s powersports industry.
Motor Trike Kawasaki 1700 Standard Features:
- Fits the Vulcan 1700 family of motorcycles including Voyager, Vaquero, & Nomad
- IRS (Independent rear suspension) with over 4 inches of Suspension Travel
- On-Board Air Compressor w/Fingertip LED Digital Readout & Voltmeter
- Torque Thrust Aluminum Wheels
- Disc Brake System
- Uses Kawasaki Taillights
- Trunk has 12 volt power source (Charge phone or computer in a weather protected environment)
- Trunk door designed with hidden external hinges that do not occupy any interior space (Eliminates helmet scratches and luggage tangling with trunk hinge hardware)
- Trunk comes with light mounted on door to shine onto cargo rather than being buried beneath it
- Warranty: 3 Year/60,000 Mile
- Rear and front wheel upgrade options
- Trunk carpets and embroidered trunk mats
- Embroidered fender bras with stitching to match bike color
- Trailer hitch
- Custom paint
- Electric reverse
- Chrome bumper
- One-piece running boards w/optional fog lights (coming soon)
- Full ABS Integration (coming soon)
- Chrome Light Bar – Peterson or Kuryakyn
The Company is currently taking orders for the Challenger at a price of $8,995 per kit and setting delivery dates for early November.
Headquartered in Troup, TX, Motor Trike, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading trike conversion manufacturers. For additional information, log onto Moto Trike’s website.