Tour Master Textile Motorcycle Jacket
When searching for the ultimate jacket, one element tops the list for many motorcyclists – versatility. Long ago, Tour Master realized this and designed the aptly named Transition Series jacket.
And for 2012, Tour Master revamped this jacket once again, releasing the Transition Series 3 Jacket.
The ¾ length waterproof and breathable jacket features a 600 Denier Carbolex and 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shell that incorporates reflective Phoslite material panels for increased nighttime visibility. And with versatility built into the overall design, the Transition 3 offers optimal comfort in warm weather or cold weather.
When the temps are hot, the transition features waterproof-zippered vents throughout, including the shoulder, chest, sleeve and a rear exit vent. The Transition 3 also features a Pipeline Ventilation System for flow-through ventilation. And when the temps are cooler, the jacket features a Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner with 100g poly fill insulation.
Other features include a collar anchor that prevents flapping when collar is open, a durable two-way main zipper closure with dual wind flap that seals out the elements, Microfiber-lined collar and cuffs, adjustable sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep, and an adjustable waist belt.
The Tour Master Transition 3 Jacket also features removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector, vertical zippered chest map pockets, pockets with a flap closure, internal media pocket, dual-zippered fanny pack, a sleeve key pocket, and a Jacket/pant zipper.
Tour Master Transition Series 3 Jacket Features at a Glance:
- 3/4 length 600 Denier Carbolex and 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shell incorporates reflective Phoslite material panels for increased nighttime visibility
- Waterproof, breathable Rainguard barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup
- Collar anchor prevents flapping when collar is open
- Waterproof zippered three-position shoulder vents, chest vents, sleeve vents, rear exit vents and Pipeline Ventilation System for flow-through ventilation
- Durable two-way main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
- Wide reflective strip across back & chest, reflective sleeve piping, reflective lower takeup strap panel, Phoslite material panels and reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
- Microfiber-lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
- Adjustable sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated tripledensity back protector
- Tour Master’s Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features warming 100g poly fill insulation
- Vertical zippered chest map pockets, pockets with a flap closure, internal media pocket, dual-zippered fanny pack and sleeve key pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine-tune the fit
- Jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
- Sizes: XS-4XL, MD-3XL Tall
- Black, Silver, Red, Steel Blue, Hi-Vis Yellow/Black
- MSRP: $209.99
For additional information on the Transition 3, visittourmaster.com.