Saddlemen: Adventure/Dual Sport Seat
Saddlemen Adventure/Dual Sport Motorcycle Seats
Following 25 years of designing seats for cruisers and sportbikes, Saddlemen’s experience has led them to release the “most advanced” adventure touring seats on the market – the Saddlemen Adventure Track Seat.
Designed to cricumnavigate the glove, Saddlemen’s Adventure Track Seat is available for the following motorcycles: BMW GS, Triumph Tiger 800, Suzuki V-Strom 650/1000, DR-Z 400, DR650, Ducati MultiStrada, Honda XR650L, Kawasaki KLR650, Yamaha Super Tenere, KTM Adventure 990/950 and Super Enduro 950. T
Saddlemen Adventure Track Seat Features:
- A hybrid design that combines Saddlemen’s exclusive SaddleGel and patented Gel Channel design to provide unparalleled comfort and control.
- SaddleGel and patented Gel Channel technology work in conjunction with dual density foam to reduce shock, vibration and reduce pressure on the perineum.
- A weather resistant synthetic microfibre cover for the driver and a rubberized “gripper” seat cover for the passenger/cargo pillion.
- The passenger/cargo pillion is designed with an integrated cargo control system that works with the soon to be released Saddlemen Adventure Luggage.
- Heated driver area. Saddlemen has engineered optional heating elements into the Adventure Track seat. Desired heat level is maintained by a state of the art five level LED remote control.
- Saddlemen’s hand crafted, gel coated, fiberglass seat pan and state of the art mounting system.
- MSRP: $399-$749. All Saddlemen seats are made in the U.S.A.