Joe Rocket Speedmaster 3.0 Boot | Details
Joe Rocket Speedmaster 3.0 Boot Review
Joe Rocket has released details on its latest motorcycle boot, the Speedmaster 3.0. The new boots feature the latest in race-breed foot protection, and provide breathability.
And the best part…the Speedmaster 3.0 series boot is offered at under $280.
Speaking of the new boot, Joe Rocket says “a literal “ground up” redesign of the Speedmaster series boot has resulted in the perfect fusion of protection and mobility…in other words, we’ve found the race-ready ‘sweet spot.’ Robust armor where you need it, without sacrificing comfort or mobility. The Speedmaster 3.0, the evolution of a true race thoroughbred.”
Joe Rocket Speedmaster 3.0 Motorcycle Boots Features:
- Perforated slip grain leather upper for excellent breathability
- Articulated ankle design for added mobility
- Reinforced ankle for increased lateral rigidity for increased protection
- Injection molded shin, heel, and side armor
- Reinforced Titanium ankle plate
- Steel shank reinforced sole
- Combined velcro and zipper enclosure reinforced by a ratchet strap for an ultra-secure fit Replaceable magnesium to sliders
- Additional magnesium sliders on heel and calf
- Variable closed cell foam cushioning throughout
- TPU mid-sole reinforced with steel shank for improved distribution between stiffness and
- Antibacterial replaceable foot bed
- Sizes: 7 thru 13
- Colors: Black/Black
- MSRP: $279.99
For additional information, log onto joerocket.com.