Dainese Racing Pelle Jacket | Overview
From the company that protects Valentino Rossi, the Dainese Racing Pelle Jacket brings track-like coverage to the upper body of the street rider.
Both aluminum and composite protectors guard the rider’s shoulders. The elbows’ composite protectors are certified to EN 1621.1/97 standard, and there is a pocket for a G-Type back protector, if desired by the rider.
Comfort and ergonomics are enhanced by elastic on the neck, sleeves and sides, and the jacket/pants fastening zipper. Air inlets on the sides and chest permit customization of airflow through the Dainese Racing Pelle Jacket.
Dainese Racing Pelle Jacket Features:
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1/97 Standard.
- Co-injected shoulder with aluminum insert.
Abrasion and Tear Resistance
- Cowhide leather.
- S1 Fabric.
- Jacket trousers fastening system.
- Adjustment strap on neck.
- Waist adjustment.
- Inserts in elasticated fabric.
- Elasticated inserts.
- Collar with elasticated insert.
- Air inlets on the chest and sides.
- Sanitized lining.
- Pocket for backspaced G1 and G2.
- Reflective inserts.
- Soft Inserts.
- 2 outer pockets.
- Internal pocket