KTM is excited to begin the second year of its support program for amateur motocross riders through its dealership network. All interested applicants must submit a resume to their local KTM dealer to be considered for support.
The resume will only be considered if submitted by the KTM dealer – individual resumes sent directly by the rider will not be considered. Each rider résumé should include the rider’s 2011/2012 planned race schedule and classes as well as past racing accomplishments/results. All resumes must be submitted by September 15, 2011.
Riders must be willing to race a minimum of 4 amateur national events to be considered for the support program. Riders must list which 4 amateur national events they plan to attend for the 2012 season on their résumé. The following is a list of eligible events:
- Amateur Spring Championship – Freestone, TX
- Oak Hill GNC Championship – Decatur, TX
- Mill Creek Amateur National – Mill Creek, AL
- Daytona Amateur Supercross – Daytona Beach, FL
- NMA World Mini Grand Prix – Mesquite, NV
- Mammoth Mountain Motocross – Mammoth, CA
- NMA Ponca City Grand Prix – Ponca City, OK
- Loretta Lynn’s Amateur National Championship – Hurricane Mills, TN
- Dodge Amateur National – Prairie City, CA
- NMA Branson USA – Branson, MO
- Mini Olympics – Gainesville, FL
- Amateur Open – Phoenix, AZ
Each applicant’s resume will be processed and selected riders will be determined starting October 1, 2011. The level of support will vary based on the riders skill and ability, past race results and value as determined by the KTM dealer.
In addition, to the support packages, KTM also has posted its largest contingency program in history. For more details on KTM’s contingency program please visit ktmawards.com. Over $2 million dollars in contingency has been posted for 2011.