The sportiest motorcycle in the 2012 Victory lineup, the Hammer S features muscle-bike styling and a massive, 240mm rear tire.
With blacked-out components, high horsepower from the 106 Freedom engine and dual 300mm brakes, the 2012 Victory Hammer S sets the muscle-car era mood on two wheels.
Following are highlights, color options, MSRP and specs for the 2012 Victory Hammer S.
Unique Hammer S Style & Performance
The Hammer s has sport-styled bodywork, including a high rear fender that shows off the 250mm rear tire.
A color-matched cowl detaches to reveal the passenger seat. With the cowl in place, the Hammer s projects stunning dragbike style. the Hammer S also has several blacked-out components and black custom wheels with red pinstripes. Up front, this bike has inverted forks and dual front disk brakes.
Premium Victory Power
The Hammer has a Freedom 106/6 stage 2 V-twin. this is a fuel-injected, counter-balanced, air-cooled engine that delivers 113 ft-lb of torque and has a 6-speed transmission with overdrive.
Pure Victory Accessories
Pure Victory accessories available for the Hammer s include: x-bow and tri-Pro stage 1 Performance exhausts, backrests, grips, covers and more.
2012 Victory Hammer S Color Options/MSRP
- Gloss Fireball Red/White lightning / $18,499
- Matte indy Red/black / $18,499
2012 Victory Hammer S Specs
- Engine type: 4-stroke, 50-degree V-Twin
- Cooling system: Air/Oil
- Displacement: 106 ci/ 1731cc
- Bore x Stroke: 101 X 108mm
- Compression ratio: 9.4:1
- Valve train: Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal / 17 ltr
- Exhaust: Staggered slash-cut dual exhaust with crossover
- Oil capacity: 5.0 qts / 4.75 ltr
- Charging System: 48 amps max output
- Battery: 12 volts / 18 amp hours
- Primary Drive: Gear drive with torque compensator
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Transmission: 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Final Drive: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Length: 93.1 in / 2366 mm
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in / 1669 mm
- Seat Height: 26.5 in / 673 mm
- Ground Clearance: 5.8 in / 148 mm
- Rake/Trail: 32.7-degrees / 5.5 in / 134 mm
- Dry Weight: 672 Lbs / 305 Kg
- GVWR: 1173 lbs / 532 kg
- Type: Inverted Cartridge telescopic fork
- Fork Tube Diameter: 43 mm
- Travel: 5.1 in / 130 mm
- Shock Absorber: Single, mono-tube gas
- Swingarm: Cast Aluminum with rising moto linkage
- Travel: 3.9 in / 100 mm
- Adjustment: Preload adjustable spring
- Brake System Type: Conventional
- Front braking system: Dual 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston caliper
- Rear braking system: 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
- Front: 18 x 3.5 in
- Rear: 18 x 8.5 in
- Front: 130/70R18 Dunlop Elite 3
- Rear: 250/40R18 Dunlop Elite 3