Alpinstars Motorcycle Jacket
The Alpinestars GP Pro Leather Jacket was released in Fall of 2010 and has been quickly gaining popularity among riders. Developed for the devoted sportsbike rider, Alpinestars has designed a jacket that offers safety, comfort and style.
Constructed of premium full grain leather, the GP Pro Jacket offers optimal abrasion resistance and durability. A dual density back hump promotes airflow within the jacket to improve ventilation.
As always, Alpinestars adheres to the utmost levels of safety and protection by including external sliders on the shoulders and elbows to provide excellent impact protection.
Additional features of the jacket include stretch panels across the back to assist body movement on the bike and inner mesh lining panels to provide for a snug fit.
A full review of the GP Pro Astars jacket will be posted soon on UltimateMotorCycling.com.
Alpinestars GP Pro Jacket Features:
- Premium 1.3mm full-grain leather for optimal abrasion resistance and durability.
- Aerodynamic, dual density back hump promotes airflow within the suit to improve ventilation.
- PU external sliders on the shoulders and elbows help reduce the risk of the rider being pitched into a tumble when sliding.
- Removable CE certified GP elbow and shoulder protectors provide excellent impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars back protector insert and chest guards available as accessory upgrade).
- Integrated Bionic Race Back Protector snap connection system.
- Lateral accordion stretch panels across the back assist body movement while on the motorcycle.
- Accordion stretch panels in the elbows help maintain proper fit and flexibility when in the riding position.
- Additional stretch panels in the sleeves.
- Inner mesh lining panel inserts work with outer stretch zones for a snug fit.
- D-ring waist adjustment affords a tailored fit.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment with a wide range of Alpinestars pants.
- YKK auto-locking zippers offer secure closure.