Motorcycle Exhaust SystemThe LeoVince SBK LV One was designed as a high quality, entry-level priced SBK system.
Tim Calhoun (Executive V.P. of Leo Vince USA) says: "The driving force for LeoVince’s engineers when designing this was to offer affordably and style without any compromise in quality, materials and durability as these are the mainstays of all LeoVince products. Harder yet was to develop this with the level of performance we are known for. "One of the ways we accomplished this was by blending time-tested internal designs and coupling them with a completely new outer design, including an ovoid silencer constructed of TIG-welded stainless steel and a brand new LVHT (High Temp) TechnoPoly end-cap."In the LV One we feel we have built a class leading, entry level priced exhaust anyone would be proud to mount on there motorcycle."The LeoVince LV One represents the perfect relationship between quality and pricing, with features that include:
- A new LVHT Technopoly end-cap for lighter weight and increased heat resistance.
- A redesigned, tapered inlet sump for better aerodynamics and style.
- A Moto GP derived carbon fibre silencer strap, also utilized on the top-end Factory R exhausts.
- Vertical (side-mount) and undertail applications.
- The option of a stainless steel or carbon fiber silencer.