2011 Suzuki GSX-R 750 | Tech Specs
2011 GSX-R750 Video
Click video to learn more about the new 2011 Suzuki GSX-R 750 sport bike that is even more technologically advanced than before.
The last of the great 750s, the new Gixxer motorcycle is outfitted with a 750cc 4-cylinder engine with an over-square bore and stroke ratio that incorporates a higher-revving design.
Following are some highlights of the 2011 Suzuki GSX-R 750:
- New engine features include revised camshaft profiles, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes.
- The 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler uses a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve to improve torque and throttle response in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- The Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal tastes.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection uses fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- Also found on the 2011 Suzuki GSX-R 750 is a race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) and Single Showa rear shock that features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Even more trick on the Suzuki may be the Brembo front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston monoblock calipers.
- The 750 GSXR instrument cluster features an analog tachometer with LCD readouts of the speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
2011 Suzuki GSX-R 750 | Motorcycle Specs
- Bore Stroke: 70.0 mm (2.756 in) x 48.7 mm (1.917 in)
- Compression Ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Engine: 750cc (45.8 cu. In), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Curb Weight: 190 kg (419 lbs)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.0 L (4.5/3.7 US/Imp gal)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.12 in)
- Overall Length: 2030 mm (80.0 in)
- Overall Width: 710 mm (28.0 in)
- Seat Height: 810 mm (31.9 in)
- Suspension Front: Inverted, telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear : Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Wheelbase: 1390 mm (54.7 in)
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty