MotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo ‘Parte Dos’
Alpinestars has been releasing some insightful videos lately of MotoGP riders, including the 2010 Champion Jorge Lorenzo.
This video, titled "Parte Dos," further explains the other side of Lorenzo, with tidbits about his personal life, including his love of tennis, soccer and golf.
The Yamaha MotoGP rider began his racing career at the very young age of 3 and has continued to gain momentum en route to the premier MotoGP class. This video explains what it takes, including a healthy diet and "taking care of myself as a person," as Lorenzo explains.
His favorite MotoGP track is also revealed int he video, including some of his favorite corners, which include the corckscrew at Estoril and the quickest one at Phillip Island, Turn 12. Lorenzo also discusses beating the "best rider in history," former teammate Valentino Rossi.
With the go-for-broke support of his father, as well as his determination and unwavering approach to his training program, Jorge looks to return on his Fiat Yamaha M1 in 2011 to continue his winning ways.
- 1st, MotoGP World Champion in 2010
- 2nd, MotoGP World Championship in 2009
- 4th, MotoGP World Championship in 2008
- 1st, 250cc World Champion in 2007
- 1st, 250cc World Champion in 2006
- 5th, 250cc World Championship in 2005
- 4th, 125cc World Championship in 2004
- 12th, 125cc World Championship in 2003
- 21st, 125cc World Championship in 2002
Jorge Lorenzo explains his life as a never-ending quest for greatness, as he further displayed in 2010 by accumulating 7 poles, 16 podiums, 9 wins, and a record 383 points in 18 MotoGP races.
Now, join us as a side of Jorge Lorenzo that very few have experienced is unveiled in this video.