Two Brothers Exhaust
Two Brothers Racing, the leader in American-made and engineered performance exhaust systems, announces the release of their 2011 Honda CRF250R and CRF450R M7 Slip-on Exhaust Systems.
Honda riders check it out! Two Brothers Racing releases a potent exhaust system to give the new 2011 CRF 250 R and CRF 450 F more muscle than it already has. Honda made big changes this year to this light weight red and white machine to make it a real competitor in any terrain.
Two Brothers takes the performance improvements to the next level by stepping up the power, creating an M7 exhaust engineered with the quality TBR is known for.
CNC machining, exclusive stainless steel spiral wound power core, thin-wall CNC mandrel bent and brushed stainless steel tubing and a USFS approved spark arrestor. And we offer our optional powertips too.
An industry first also allows you to use TBR’s custom shop and take to the podium with style by adding your own flare with color component options and custom badge design. Check it out at twobros.com, call the pros at 800.211.2767 or at your local dealer.
Honda CRF450R V.A.L.E High Performance Exhaust Systems
Part# / Description
005-3060406V / CRF450R V.A.L.E. Slip-on System with M7 Aluminum Canister
005-3060407V / CRF450R V.A.L.E. Slip-on System with M7 Carbon Fiber Canister
Honda CRF250R V.A.L.E. High Performance Exhaust Systems
Part# / Description
005-3070406V / CRF250R V.A.L.E. Slip-on System with M7 Aluminum Canister
005-3070407V / CRF250R V.A.L.E. Slip-on System with M7 Carbon Fiber Canister
- T6 6061 Aluminum & High Temp Carbon Fiber canister sleeves.
- Billet aluminum gold anodized inlets & outlets.
- Teflon coated M7 magnesium end caps.
- Complete mounting hardware.
- Replaceable high temperature packing material.
- CNC machined & threaded inlet & outlet for easy repack.
- Easy to follow step-by-step photo instructions.
- Made, tested & assembled in Santa Ana, CA USA
Optional gold anodized sound reducing P1 & P4 PowerTips available:
- P1 PowerTip = part # 005-P1
- P1X PowerTip = part # 005-P1X
- P4 PowerTip = part # 005-P4