Alpinestars: GP-R Perforated Leather Jacket
At Indianapolis Dealer Expo next week (Feb. 18-20), Alpinestars will unveil its complete 2011 Motorcycle Collection, including the GP-R Perforated Leather Jacket. Following is a sneak peek at the Alpinestars GP-R motorcycle jacket.
The GP-R Perforated Leather Jacket was designed to offer the full protection of a sport riding jacket, while still allowing the rider to keep cool under the jacket’s protective leather construction.
The GP-R Perforated Leather Jacket features ventilated inserts in the full-grain leather to provide the perfect combination of durability, comfort, breathability and abrasion resistance. Stretch panels in the shoulders allow for a full range of movement for extra comfort and control while riding.
There is no shortage in protection with the GP-R Leather Jacket with the removable and adjustable CE certified Bio Armor protectors in the elbows and shoulders.
The rider is offered premium protection when adding Alpinestars CE certified Bio Armor Back Protector Insert and Bionic Chest Guards to the chest and back pad compartments built into the jacket with PE protective padding.
The d-ring waist of the jacket allows the fit to be fine tuned to each individual rider. Offered in four color ways, this jacket promises to be a popular product of Alpinestars 2011 Technical Apparel line.
- 1.3mm full‐grain leather provides the optimum combination of durability, comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated Aramidic stretch panels in the shoulders allow full range of movement for extra comfort and control while riding.
- Longitudinal underarm Aramidic stretch panels keep the arms of the jacket well fitted in the riding position.
- External PU sliders on the shoulders.
- Removable and adjustable CE certified Bio Armor protectors in the elbows and shoulders.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars CE certified Bio Armor back protector insert and Bionic
- Chest Guards available as accessory upgrade).
- Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars’ CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector (optional accessory).
Comfort and convenience
- Inner mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones to improve flexibility and fit.
- Leather neck flap with snap button closure is stylish and helps keep the wind out while riding.
- D‐ring waist adjustment allows the fit of the jacket to be fine tuned.
- Convenient internal Napoleon pocket with zippered closure.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile pants.
- YKK® zippers ensure secure closure at all times.