Motorcycle Industry News
Lockhart Phillips USA (LPUSA) is very optimistic about the sportbike aftermarket business for 2011. With the recent economic challenges, LPUSA put a renewed focus on proprietary brands and has been very aggressive in new product development. Kyle Knight (Sales Manager, LPUSA) says: "We have developed several new LPUSA brands that offer exceptional value, extremely competitive pricing and great dealer margins. We’ve also updated our corporate logo and redesigned much of our packaging to ensure a great look for stocking dealerships."
Some of the new products include:
- FastGlass: the highest quality fiberglass racing bodywork at incredible prices.
- Carbon Dynamics: top-shelf carbon fiber parts at great prices.
- BikeBoltz: offers aluminum bolt kits, making drab nuts dazzle with complete color-matched body kits.
- SpeedClickers: on-the-fly adjustable lever sets, designed for OEM replacement.
- Bodydoubles: fairing kits constructed of the highest grade lightweight ABS material. They bolt up to sportbikes just like OEM.
- Hot Sox: dual temperature tire warmers are easy to install and remove using Velcro attachments and bungee cords on each side. The melt-proof liner makes the warmer durable, thin and rugged.
- BlueStreaks: HID kits designed specifically for sportbikes with a quicker and easier installation process providing 300% more rider visibility.
- Team GP: products that offer some of the best looking, highest quality rear sets, and like all the other new LPUSA brands, are offered at incredible retail prices with great dealer margins.
Also new for 2011 is LPUSA’s sales team. LPUSA has partnered with D2M to handle their sales and logistics in the U.S. market. Wendell Phillips (LPUSA President) says: "With our huge leap in product development, we want to make sure we get our products into dealers quickly and efficiently. I’ve known Tim Pritchard, co-founder of D2M, for a long time and am excited about the new business model they’ve brought to the industry and we look forward to working with them." See LPUSA’s new products at booth 5810 at the Dealer Expo in Indianapolis, or visit lockhartphillipsusa.com.For more information on D2M: direct2mfg.com, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.