Enter to Win
Matrix Concepts has introduced a new approach to some old school motocross products. The M9 Worx Mat is made of tough PVC material in colorfast Factory Supercross and AMA Pro Motocross Team colors.The completely new PVC 3 ft x 6 ft work mat has many cutting-edge features including:
- Keep parts clean and out of the dirt, or if you drop a part it lands on a soft surface
- The Worx Mat is resistant to gas, oil, contact cleaner and other elements in and around motorcycles
- A full 6 ft long and 3 ft wide, the mat covers the area under the motorcycle for a full factory motocross look
- Designed to color match the Matrix M2 Worx Stand or work with a motorcycle stand of your choice
- Roll it up and store in the included netted carry bag, with drawstrings, for easy transport
Matrix Concept products are used by professional motorcycle racers such as Ryan Dungey, James Stewart, Ryan Villopoto, Trey Canard Chad Reed, and Jeremy McGrath.The products are also used by many Factory Supercross and Motocross Teams including; Kawasaki, Suzuki, Honda, and Yamaha.The Ultimate MotorCycling Contest period is Jan. of 2011 only. The motorcycle product contest is for U.S. residence with a validate U.S. mailing address only.If you qualify, please enter below to win. Winner will be notified by email the first week of Feb. 2011.