Enter to Win
Matrix Concepts has introduced a new approach to some old school motocross products. The M2 Worx Stand is made of a high-strength ABS plastic and renders your old aluminum motorcycle stands obsolete. The dirt bike stand features many cutting-edge features including:
- Replaceable PVC "rubber traction top" with easy to use steel fasteners with rectangular access slot for easy oil draining
- 100% "I-Beam" ABS glass-filled plastic construction that is lightweight (6 lbs.) and very strong (rated at 500 lbs.)
- TPR rubber mat in the tray can be removed to use as an oil drain pan (that is easy to clean) or to hold parts and tools keeping them out of the dirt
- The M2 Worx Stand comes complete with removable lower plastics work tray with easy to grip handles
- Designed to transport upside down to carry your Matrix Utility Can
The Ultimate MotorCycling Contest period is Dec. of 2010 only. The motorcycle product contest is for U.S. residence with a validate U.S. mailing address only. If you qualify, please enter below to win. The winner was notified by email the first week of Jan 2011. This contest is officially over. Please check the homepage for new motorcycle product contests.
- Last but not least you and personalize it with the M2 graphics partner DeCal Works.