2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R | TBR Exhaust
2010 ZX-10R Exhaust
Two Brothers Racing, American makers of performance motorcycle exhaust systems, announced the release of their 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R Slip-on Systems.
Shortly after the brand new 2011 Ninja ZX-10R was released, Two Brother superbike engineers went to work developing the a dynamic and progressive ZX-10R aftermarket exhaust system. The results are impressive.
The Two Brothers Racing V.A.L.E exhaust system claims to drops 10 pounds off the stock motorcycle, adds over 8.7 horsepower (at 9200RPM) and injects more than 4.4 horsepower at it’s peak; effectively delivering more of what you need and less of what slows you down.
Two Brothers Racing’s new Kawasaki ZX-10R pipes feature the same high-quality components, materials, design and construction you’ve come to expect from the top level aftermarket motorcycle exhaust supplier.
This new Kawasaki M2 exhaust systems features:
- Aluminum, Titanium, and High-temp carbon fiber canister sleeves.
- Billet aluminum anodized inlets & outlets.
- Teflon coated M-2 magnesium end caps.
- Complete mounting hardware.
- Replaceable high temperature packing material.
- CNC machined & threaded inlet & outlet for easy repack.
- Step-by-step photo instructions.
- Made, tested & assembled in Santa Ana, CA USA
To get up close and personal with these new exhaust systems click video above, stop by your local TBR Motorcycle Dealer, visit www.twobros.com, or call 800.211.2767Google+