Working with top-level race teams, throughout the year Bazzaz has been developing many new applications for the Z-Fi MX. Its latest offering comes for the Suzuki RMX-450. A fun bike made even more enjoyable with the extra power a Z-Fi MX kit provides.The Bazzaz Z-Fi MX Fuel Control Unit differs significantly from what is currently available in the marketplace in a number of ways. Bazzaz has developed an in-line unit that precisely controls fuel delivery to optimize engine performance. It is a “plug and play” unit that piggy-backs onto the stock ECU.Each unit comes with an application specific harness that utilizes OEM connectors for simple installation, and comes pre-programmed for either the stock exhaust or a slip-on. The Z-Fi also features a USB interface with easy to use software, allowing tuning modifications by the end user that can be done at the bike or because the system can be powered using the USB connection of a PC it can be done off the bike as well.This translates into ease of tuning and significantly better performance on MX applications. The Z-Fi MX can be run and/or tuned using the optional Z-AFM self mapping module.
- Supplied with application specific harness for easy Plug and Play installation
- Pre-programmed with 2 maps, one for stock and one for a slip-on exhaust
- Comes with easy to use Software and USB cable making tuning a snap
- TPS Calibration, to account for slight variations between bikes
- Self mapping capability with purchase of optional Z-AFM Kit