The Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows brings the hottest rides on two wheels to Chicago, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center Friday, February 19 through Sunday, February 21. This 12-city nationwide tour is an all access pass to the world of motorcycling with hundreds of the latest street bikes, dirt bikes, cruisers, scooters and ATVs for both new and experienced riders. Several manufacturers will showcase hot new models including the 2010 Kawasaki Z1000 Street Supersport, 2010 Ducati Hypermotard, 2010 Star Raider, 2010 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Lo, 2010 Honda VRF1200F and more. Showgoers will also enjoy the latest fuel efficient transportation options with hundreds of vehicles that get 50-plus miles to the gallon – there has never been a better time to ride! From the thrilling Ducati Freestyle Team to autograph signings with top TapouT-sponsored Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Fighters, the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show offers something for everyone."Chicago locals will be treated to an up-close look at hundreds of the latest motorcycles under one roof and access to the best on-site show discounts on apparel, gear accessories and more," said Group Show Director Jeff D’Entremont."
In addition to checking out all the latest motorcycles, gear and accessories, the Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows is the best place to get a deal on the great place to spend the day hanging out and taking in bikes with thousands of local riders."Following is a brief description of the exciting features coming to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center:New 2010 Motorcycle Unveilings
– Catch several bikes being unveiled for the first time ever, live at the show. Custom builder Dave Perewitz to unveil 2010 Pro-Street Allstate Sweepstakes Custom Motorcycle on Friday, February 19, at 5:30 p.m., on The Hub stage.American Honda
to unveil the all new Moto2 bike, the MD600 in the Honda display on Friday, February 19, at 3:45 p.m. While Honda will power all of the Moto2 bikes, this Moriwaki bike will be used by some of the competitors in the 2010 Moto2 series, the class that replaces the old 2 stroke 250cc class. Ducati
to unveil the 2010 Hypermotard 1100EVO SP in the Ducati display on Friday, February 19, at 4 p.m.Custom Builder
Nick Anglada, Yamaha, Silver Star Clothing and World Renowned Tattoo Artist Franco Vescovi have collaborated to create a Southern California Rat Rods and Low Rider inspired bike to pay tribute to Silver Star Clothing – a bike you have to see to believe! This one-of-a-kind piece of art will be unveiled on Saturday, February 20, at 11 a.m., in the Yamaha display. Immediately following the unveiling, MMA Professional Fighter Clay "The Carpenter Guida will be in the display signing autographs.Ducati Freestyle Team
– Motorcycle fans are sure to be thrilled by performances from 2008 XDL Freestyle National Champion Nick Brocha. This action-packed stunt show will feature dazzling stunts on a Ducati Monster motorcycle including synchronized wheelies, power slides, endos, headstands and more.TapouT Friday Night Fights
– TapouT’s counterculture will come alive at the show where attendees can meet and get autographed photos from TapouT-sponsored UFC fighters Brock Larson and Patrick Barry, watch previous UFC fights and select episodes of TapouT’s original reality TV-series on big screens and check-out the custom TapouT tribute Suzuki Hayabusa built by VooDoo Industries.Bikes & Beats presented by TapouT
– This all-new lifestyle entertainment element mixes music and motorcycles like never before. The latest in moto-fashion will be showcased by hot models and dancers during a high-energy fashion show hosted by 2008 BusaBeat Champion MC Jason Pigg. Bikes & Beats will also feature a collection of the hottest, never-before-seen custom sportbikes and v-twin motorcycles.Cycle World’s Editor-at-Large Peter Egan
to discuss his extensive experience building, riding and writing about motorcycles on The Hub stage, Friday, February 19, at 7 p.m. and Saturday, February 20, at 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.All-New Women’s Center
– Both new and experienced women riders will enjoy the Women’s Center with gear from Cortech, Icon, Joe Rocket, Shift, Thor and Tourmaster to try on; motorcycles to sit on; and experts from the Women’s Motorcycling Foundation available to answer questions and introduce new riders to the world of motorcycling.Explore Motorcycling Welcome Center
– The Welcome Center is the inviting home to a surplus of information for new riders, as well as a place to ask questions and learn about motorcycle safety, and local riding clubs – the perfect stop for those interested in or new to two wheels. This feature area will also house floor plans, exhibitor lists, show schedules and serve as an ideal introduction to the world of motorcycling.The Hub
Brought to you by Allstate Motorcycle Insurance – A high-energy stage will be jam-packed with great speakers presenting a variety of motorcycling topics for both new and experienced riders including advanced riding techniques, dual sport riding, helmet fit, riding schools, long distance touring and more. Seminars will be led by industry experts including Lee Parks, Lee Parks Design; Bruce Porter, Arai Helmet Company; Sue Slate, Women’s Motorcyclist Foundation; and more.2Wheel Tuner Model Search
Presented by LeoVince – Models will compete live, on-stage in a Q&A session, bikini contest and photo shoot for the chance to win a personal feature in 2Wheel Tuner Magazine. Winner will be announced on Sunday.History of Motorcycles
– This retro showcase returns with an expanded collection of rare vintage motorcycles including classic dirt bikes, café racers, cruisers and more from various vintage groups throughout the country. Discount Tickets for the Chicago Motorcycle Show hereFor the 17th consecutive year, Cycle World, the world’s most popular motorcycle magazine, is the title sponsor for the series. The show will be open to the public Friday, February 19 through Sunday, February 21, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, located at 5555 North River Road, in Chicago. Show hours are Friday, from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.