American Motorcycles #01 | Questions
Welcome to Ultimate MotorCycling, Motorcycle Trivia. We feature amusing and historical motorcycle and motorcycling trivia from around the motorcycle world.
We feature six (6) motorcycle trivia categories: Racing Legends, Hollywood Fame, Motorcycle Events, American Motorcycles, European Motorcycles and Japanese Motorcycles.
To play, select "Read Full Story" for one of the trivia quizzes in the motorcycling category of your choice. Try your best to answer all of the questions. When you are finished, click the answer key link.
American Motorcycles #01
1) Prior to Harley-Davidson, who made motorcycles for Evel Kneivel?
2) Which American motorcycle manufacturer produces the Jackpot?
3) The Knucklehead engine was introduced in 1936 by which motorcycle company?
4) Harley-Davidson introduced this model in 1990 and was featured in Terminator Two?
5) Who was the first American motorcycle company?