Sant Hilari Motorcycle Collection
For fans of vintage motocross and enduro motorcycles, the Bonhams Stafford Sale April 27-28 is the place to be.
The International MotorCycle Show will feature the Sant Hilari Collection, which includes more than 100 racing motorcycles from:
- Moto Guzzi
- Moto Villa
The vendor amassed this incredible collection of machines over a lifetime spent as both a competitive rider and a works mechanic for several top-flight teams.
The collection charts the development of many manufacturers including several prototype examples. Highlights of the collection include:
- 1976 Husqvarna 250 CR GP (£2,500-3,500)
- 1983 Maico 250 Motocross (£2,800 – 3,500)
- 1980 Barigo Yamaha TT500G Motocross (£3,000-4,000)
- 1979 Bultaco 370 Frontera Mk II Enduro (£2,000-3,000)
- 2004 Yamaha WR450F 2-TRAC Enduro (£4,000-6,000)
- 1954/1957 Tri-BSA 498cc Motocross (£6,000-9,000)
“We at Bonhams pride ourselves on catering to every aspect of the motorcycling world, and competition machines play an integral role within it,” says James Stensel, Head of Bonhams Motorcycle Department.
“So many of today’s best riders cut their teeth on competition motorcycles, and it is a corner of the market that is sadly often overlooked despite its passionate international fan base. We look forward to welcoming likeminded enthusiasts and collectors to our Spring Stafford Sale for another two-day motorcycle bonanza.”
In addition to the Sant Hilari Collection, the sale includes an impressive range of Veteran, Vintage, and Classic machines such as the:
- Ex-Tom Arter Snr, Brands Hatch Grass Track lap record holder, c.1938 AJS 500cc Model 38-7 Grass Track Racing Special (£16,000 – 18,000)
- Ex-George and Mildred, Dads Army, 1933 Brough Superior 1,096cc 11-50hp and Cruiser Sidecar (£60,000 – 80,000)
- 1925 Coventry Eagle 980cc Flying-8 OHV (£100,000 – 120,000)
- 1924 Brough Superior 980cc SS80, (£90,000 – 130,000)
- 1952 Vincent 998cc Rapide Series-C (£28,000 – 32,000)
For additional information, visit Bonhams Spring Show.