2016 Suzuki Boulevard M109R BOSS
When you talk about big bores, it all comes down to the massive 112mm piston in the Boulevard M109R—the largest in motorcycling.
Each cylinder has a DOHC head and eight valves for blistering acceleration. Technology borrowed from the GSX-R series makes this a big cruiser dedicated to strong performance. The M109R also has handling and suspension to match the motor.
If you want a M109R, you will have to also want the striking blacked-out BOSS styling, which feature some electric blue this year. From behind, the 240mm rear tire shows you mean business.
Read our Suzuki M109R Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Suzuki Boulevard M109R BOSS Specs:
- Engine: SOHC 54-degree V-twin
- Bore x stroke: 112.0 x 90.5mm
- Displacement: 1783cc
- Cooling: Liquid-cooled
- Compression ratio: 10.5:1
- Fueling system: EFI w/ Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve and 32-bit ECU
- Ignition: Transistorized electronic
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Final drive: Shaft
- Front brakes: Dual floating discs w/ 4-piston calipers
- Rear brake: Disc w/ 2-piston calipers
- Front suspension: Inverted 46mm forks w/ 5.1 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Linkage-assisted single shock
- Front tire: 130/70-18
- Rear: 240/40-18
- Overall length: 95.51 inches
- Overall width: 34.4 inches
- Wheelbase: 67.3 inches
- Seat height: 27.8 inches
- Curb weight: 764 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 5.2 gallons
- Warranty: 12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty
2016 Suzuki Boulevard M109R Colors:
- Pearl Vigor Blue / Glass Sparkle Black
- Metallic Matte Fibroin Gray
2016 Suzuki Boulevard M109R BOSS Price:
- $14,999 MSRP