2016 Harley-Davidson Street Glide | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
The 2016 Harley-Davidson Street Glide is powered by the High Output Twin Cam 103 motor created as part of Project Rushmore. To improve the rider experience, there is a hydraulic clutch, improved hand controls, and redesigned gauges with numbers that are easier to read.
Up front, there are muscular triple clamps grasping 49mm forks, plus a 19-inch front wheel. The Tour-Pak saddlebags have a One-Touch latch design, making access easy. Leading the way is the Batwing fork-mounted fairing with the Splitstream vent.
For easier handling at a stop, the primary housing and derby cover have had their width reduced.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Specs:
- Engine: High Output Twin Cam 103
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tires: Dunlop D408F BW 130/60B19 65H
- Rear tires: Dunlop D407T BW 180/65B16 81H
- Wheels: Enforcer cast aluminum
- Right lean angle: 32 degrees
- Left lean angle: 31 degrees
- Length: 96.5 inches
- Seat height (laden): 26.1 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 27.4 inches
- Ground clearance: 5.3 inches
- Fork angle: 29.25 degrees
- Trail: 6.8 inches
- Wheelbase: 64 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 775 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 6 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Price:
- MSRP From $20,899