2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
Large-displacement cruisers can be intimidating to riders who haven’t been in the saddle recently. To facilitate a smooth transition back up to speed, the Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow is a welcoming mount.
Smug riders may smirk at the 883cc Evolution motor, but they likely have not ridden the newest fuel-injected version. The SuperLow has plenty of spunk for dicing with cars on the freeway, and a low seat height that gives you confidence in town. The SuperLow gets new suspension and seat for 2016.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow Specs:
- Engine: Evolution V-twin
- Displacement: 53.9 cubic inches (883cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tires: Michelin Scorcher 11F; 120/70 ZR-18 59W
- Rear tires: Michelin Scorcher 11; 150/60 ZR-17 66W
- Wheels: Machined steel
- Right Lean Angle: 24.7 degrees
- Left Lean Angle: 24.4 degrees
- Length: 87.6 inches
- Seat height (laden): 25.5 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 27.4 inches
- Ground clearance: 3.9 inches
- Fork angle: 29.6 degrees
- Trail: 5.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 59.1 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 537 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 4.5 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow Price:
- MSRP From $8499