2016 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 ABS | Motorcycle Buyer’s GuideWith a torque peak at a mere 4500 rpm, the 2015 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 ABS is ready to wheelie at a moment’s notice, while the peak of 92 horsepower gives it plenty of power down the road.Being a supermoto bike, the seat height is high and the forks are steep, so it begs you to back it into turns. High-end features include 320mm wave discs and radially mounted front calipers, two-channel ABS, and ride-by-wire responsiveness.
Read our Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 Review.2016 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 ABS Specs:ENGINE
- Type: Liquid-cooled DOHC 90° V-twin
- Displacement: 750cc
- Maximum power (at crankshaft): 92 horsepower @ 8750 rpm
- Maximum torque (at crankshaft): 60.4 ft/pounds at 4500 rpm
- Fuel system: EFI
- Exhaust system: Stainless steel, 2-in-1
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Multiplate wet clutch, hydraulically operated
- Frame: Modular tubular steel frame w/ aluminum side plates; removable steel rear subframe
- Front suspension: 43mm inverted fork w/ spring-preload and rebound damping adjustments; 4.7 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Single shock with spring-preload and rebound damping adjustments; 6.1 inches of travel
- Front brakes: Dual 320mm stainless steel floating discs w/ steel-braided brake hoses.
- Rear brake: 240mm stainless steel disc w/ 2-piston caliper and steel-braided brake hose.
- ABS: Standard; two-channel
- Wheel Material: Aluminum alloy
- Front tire: 120/70×17 ZR Radial tubeless
- Rear tire: 180/50×17 ZR Radial tubeless
- Length: 87.3 inches
- Width: 35.6 inches
- Seat height: 34.2 inches
- Dry weight: 409 pounds
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.2 gallons
- Warranty: 2-year unlimited-mileage warranty w/ 1-year roadside assistance provided by Road America.
2016 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 ABS Color:
Aprilia 2016 Dorsoduro 750 ABS Price:
- MSRP – $10,299