Harley Pink Label Collection Supports Breast Cancer Survivors
The newest Harley-Davidson Pink Label Collection was released, the Harley apparel inspired by the “struggles and courage of riders and passengers who’ve been impacted by breast cancer.”
The Harley Pink Label collection, first launched in 2010, represents a pledge by H-D riders: “Nobody rides alone, on the road or through life.” Since its inception in 2010, the Harley Pink Label program has raised more than $1.8 million for organizations that offer education and support to those facing breast cancer.
“Pink Label is more than something you wear,” said Claudia Garber, Harley-Davidson Consumer Segment Strategy Director. “It’s the power to make a difference, a year-round commitment by Harley-Davidson and an opportunity for anyone in the Harley-Davidson community to both support those impacted by breast cancer, and to inspire others to do the same.”
At least three percent of the proceeds from sales of the Harley-Davidson Pink Label Collection is donated to three program partners, each offering national reach and a distinct type of care:
- ABCD: After Breast Cancer Diagnosis offers free peer-to-peer mentoring starting with a Helpline staffed by breast cancer survivors and collaborates the Walter Reed Medical Center and others to train mentors nationwide.
- National Breast Cancer Foundation provides help through early detection, education, and support services and offers the number one breast cancer app in iTunes, “Beyond the Shock.”
- Young Survival Coalition focuses on serving the unique needs of women under the age of 40 who are facing breast cancer.
- The Pink Label Scroll Tank (P/N 99122-16VW, $30.00) in hot pink and the black Pink Label Logo Tank (P/N 99124-16VW, $30.00) each feature a comfy, cotton-blend ribbed fabric with just a little stretch, a rounded hem with a raw edge, and a printed graphic plus a small woven Pink Ribbon logo on the front left. XS to 2XL and Plus sizes available.
- The Pink Label Crystal Flat Top Cap (P/N 99544-16VW, $25.00) has a playful logo and a sprinkling of bling crystals. This cotton twill cap has a size-adjustable back closure.
- The tissue jersey fabric of the Pink Label Metallic T (P/N 99119-15VW, $35.00) is super-soft. This shirt features a small cuff on the sleeves, printed metallic graphics and a small woven Pink Ribbon logo on the front left. XS to 2XL and Plus sizes available.
- The Pink Label Hoodie (P/N 99106-15VW, $85.00) features pink bling thanks to sequined graphics on the front and back. In soft cotton/polyester blend baby French terry, the hoodie feature kangaroo pockets, a zipper front, rib-knit cuffs and waist, and a small woven Pink Ribbon logo on the left pocket. XS to 2XL and Plus sizes available.
- The black cotton Pink Label Embellished Head Wrap (P/N 99521-15VW, $20.00) features shimmering micro rhinestones and pink graphics that bring attention to this very important cause. It can be worn as a headband or unfolds to be worn as a headwrap. One size fits most.
The 2016 Pink Label Collection includes a total of 59 items, each packing the power to make a difference. Visit h-d.com/pinklabel to learn more and shop the full line of options.
Harley Pink Label Collection Photo Gallery