AltRider Conserve the Ride 2015 Set for June 12-14 in PA
The AltRider Conserve the Ride 2015 is set once again for the rolling hills of Central Pennsylvania. This year’s three-day event – run in conjunction with Seven Mountains Conservation Corp (SMCC) – will throttle into action June 12-14.
Conserve the Ride 2015 features more 150+ miles of riding, camping, catered meals and ADV commodity.
AltRider says “Slip away for a weekend getaway to ride pristine trails, unknown to many east coast riders. This three-day event is an accessible adventure – bring your camping gear and AltRider has the weekend planned for you.”
A portion of the Conserve the Ride 2015 event’s proceeds will benefit SMCC – a non-profit organization committed to keeping the off-road trails open for recreational activities; these proceeds will benefit SMCC’s efforts to preserve the forest trail activities.
The $255 Registration includes:
– 150-200 miles of GPS-led rides for all skill levels
– 2 nights of camping at the gorgeous Woodward Caves Campground
– 5 meals including a special pig roast
– Craft local beers
– Nighttime entertainment including presentations from travel bloggers and an awards ceremony emceed by AltRider President, Jeremy LeBreton.
– Knobbies are preferred but not required
Register for the event at www.altrider.com/conservetheride.
Video below shows highlights from AltRider’s Conserve the Ride 2012.