2015 Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Deluxe
For the second-straight year, Harley-Davidson offers the CVO Softail Deluxe. Already a popular model among the Harley riders who love exclusivity, the 2015 CVO Softail Deluxe arrives with some upgrades and new paint schemes.
Listening to customer feedback, Harley has updated the bike with a new braking system, which features a larger 300mm rotor, and a beefier, four-piston caliper. Harley also added an easy-reach side stand.
As for 2015 colors, the CVO Softail Deluxe is available in Bermuda Blue/Stardust Silver with Airflow graphics and Black Crystal/Dark Tungsten with Airflow graphics.
Everything else is pure CVO Softail Deluxe, an Art Deco-styled cruiser with a low center of gravity and rider triangle that caters to smaller riders.
The CVO is powered by the Twin Cam 110B engine, which produces 107 ft/lbs of torque at 3,000 rpm. It arrives with a low, 24-inch seat height, and a dry weight of 749 lbs.
Speaking of the Softail model, Harley says the Softail chassis, which mimics the clean lines of a vintage hardtail frame, utilizes rear suspension control provided by coil-over shock absorbers mounted horizontally and out of sight within the frame rails.
The rigid-mounted, counter-balanced powertrain creates a solid connection between the rider and the power that moves the motorcycle, enhancing the emotional experience of riding.
The CVO builds on this design with many additional features, including Electronic Cruise Control, Chrome Accessories, Black high-torque 1.4kW starter, Braided stainless steel brake and clutch lines, Harley-Davidson Factory Security System, and Harley-Davidson Museum Gold Package.
Following are the highlights of the 2015 Harley-Davidson CVO Softail Deluxe, which is offered for $28,999.
- New braking system
- New handlebar master cylinder and front caliper
- New high-stiffness 4-piston fixed caliper with larger pistons and premium piston coating
- New larger 300 mm rotor with higher effective radius
- New easy reach side stand
- Rigid-mounted, Air-cooled Twin Cam 110B Granite powder-coated powertrain engine
- Daymaker LED headlight and Daymaker LED fog lamps
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Black embossed leather seat and detachable passenger pillion finished with contrasting Toast thread
- Detachable sissy bar and luggage rack
- Detachable, locking black leather-covered saddlebags
- Detachable full-size windshield with an integrated Road Tech zumo 660 GPS Navigator with a 4.3-inch color screen
- Mustache engine guard equipped with Slipstream Collection rubber foot pads
- Low-profile chrome console with a backlit CVO™ medallion
- Riser-mounted combination digital speedometer/analog tachometer
- Chrome 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum wheels
- Nostalgic wide whitewall tires
- Chrome low-rise 1.25-inch-diameter internally-wired handlebar, supported by pull-back chrome risers and top clamp.
- Slipstream Collection accessories include narrow grips, shifter pegs, brake pedal pad, footboards, and passenger pegs
- Chrome, shorty dual exhaust system with slashdown chrome mufflers
- Integrated stop/turn/tail lights
- Keyless ignition