RS Taichi Updates Its Legendary GP-EVO Track Glove
RS Taichi GP-EVO Track Glove
RS Taichi, Japan’s premium gear manufacturer, has updated its legendary GP-EVO track glove with new protective features and updated styling.
Also known as the NXT054, the EVO has premium-grade cowhide uppers, anatomically pre-curved kangaroo-skin palms and external finger seams for a great fit and superior feel. The fingers’ floating structure provides amazing mobility. An internal Aramid knit running the length of the fingers and back of the hand increases abrasion and tear resistance. Perforated leather in gussets between the fingers provide cooling ventilation.
The revised Knox Scaphoid Protection System palm sliders have more coverage area but a lower profile, providing substantial abrasion coverage for the palms, reducing the energy transferred to the wrist in an incident. Tough, ventilated TPU knuckle protectors offer superior impact and abrasion resistance, while the knuckles’ split armor system adds protection without loss of mobility or comfort. The adjustable, double-cuff gauntlet closure with wrist-retention strap has dual-sided Velcro to ensure a secure fit and keep the gloves positioned correctly.
GP-EVO gloves are used in competition by Kevin Schwantz, Josh Hayes, Dane Westby and many other professional racers.
For more information about the complete line of RS Taichi riding apparel and accessories, go to RS-Taichi.com or follow the company on its Facebook page.
RS Taichi GP-EVO Track Glove Defining Features
- Premium-grade cowhide outer construction
- Kangaroo skin palms
- TPU knuckle protection with airflow ventilation
- Knox Scaphoid Protection System palm sliders
- External finger seams for a close fit and superior feel
- Double cuff closure for a more secure and personalized fit
- Adjustable wrist closure strap with dual-sided Velcro
- Excellent airflow due to perforation between fingers and back of the hand
- Anatomical pre-curved racer-cut palm
- Split armor system in knuckles adds protection without loss of mobility
- Floating structure on fingers for better mobility
- Aramid knit on back of hand for abrasion and tear resistance
- Price: $249.95