Ride the Most Miles & Victory Will Pay for Your Motorcycle
Victory Across America Mileage Challenge
Victory Motorcycles takes pride in the reliability of its product, and loves to express this in fun ways.
The latest is the Victory Across America Mileage Challenge.
The contest is simple; the rider who logs the most miles from June 1 through July 31 on his or her new Victory Motorcycle will end summer on a happy note. Why? Victory will pay for the contest winner’s motorcycle.
The contest has three simple rules:
1. Purchase a new Victory Motorcycle between June 1, 2014, and July 31, 2014, and have the Victory dealer record the odometer reading at the time of purchase.
2. Stop back at the dealership on or before July 31, 2014, and have the dealer record and submit the mileage you have rolled up.
3. Victory will pay for the motorcycle ridden by the Victory rider who rolls up the highest mileage during the Victory Across America Mileage Challenge.
“Victory riders love to ride, it’s what they live for, and we’re supporting their love of the open road with the new Victory Across America Mileage Challenge,” said Steve Menneto, Polaris VP Motorcycles, who has logged an Iron Butt ride on a Victory Cross Country.
“We know our riders will love the challenge of riding as much as possible on a new Victory Motorcycle with the opportunity to have us pay for their new bike. We expect to see some very impressive mileage.”
And those who purchase a Victory after riding one in a demo event will earn 1,000- mile bonus towards the contest.
Besides the Victory Across America Mileage Challenge, the Medina, Minn., motorcycle manufacturer is also offering other incentives, including rebates, low-interest rate financing, and a 2-year extended service contract (ESC) by purchasing a new Victory now.
Additional details on the Victory Across America Mileage and other incentives are available at VictoryMotorcycles.com.
Victory Across America Mileage Challenge FAQ:
• Any new – not currently registered – Victory Motorcycle is eligible.
• The rider must revisit their Victory dealer on or before July 31, 2014, to have the dealer record the final odometer mileage.
• The qualifying mileage will be the difference between the initial odometer reading at the time of purchase and the final reading.
• Victory Motorcycles will pay the rider what the rider paid for the motorcycle, excluding tax, title, registration, etc.