Honda Unveils 2015 CBR300R Sport Bike
New 2015 Honda CBR300R Sport Bike Announced
Honda has announced the release of the 2015 Honda CBR300R, a single-cylinder sport bike using Moto3 technology.
According to Honda, the 2015 CBR300R is “great for beginners and experienced motorcyclists alike.” Honda also claims the CBR300R has a 17-percent boost in peak power compared to the CBR250R it replaces.
In addition to the larger motor, the 2015 Honda CBR300R has a new seat and side covers to make it easier for a rider to reach the ground.
The 2015 Honda CBR300R will be available in Black, Red, Pearl White/Red/Blue, Matte Black Metallic/Yellow. It will run $4399 for the standard model, and $4899 for ABS version. The bike will be available in August 2014.
2015 Honda CBR300R Specifications:
- Engine Type: 286cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke: 76.0mm x 63.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Induction: PGM-FI, 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistor with electronic advance
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain
- Front: 37mm fork; 4.65 inches travel
- Rear: Pro-Link single shock with five-position spring preload adjustability; 4.07 inches travel
- Front: Twin-piston caliper with single 296mm disc
- Rear: Single-caliper 220mm disc
- Optional ABS (CBR300R ABS)
- Front: 110/70-17 radial
- Rear: 140/70-17 radial
- Wheelbase: 54.3 inches
- Rake (Caster angle): 25° 30’
- Trail: 98mm (3.9 inches)
- Seat Height: 30.7 inches
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gallons
- Curb Weight: 357 pounds (CBR300R); 362 pounds (CBR30R ABS)
- Estimated Fuel Economy: 71 MPG
- Black, Red, Pearl White/Red/Blue, Matte Black Metallic/Yellow
2015 Honda CBR300R MSRP:
- $4399, standard
- $4899, with ABS.