S&S has released crankcases for 2007-2014 Harley-Davidson touring models.
Now owners of these Harley touring motorcycles can replace worn or damaged crankcases, or build a really large engine with S&S crankcases. An oil line conversion kit required, and simple transmission case modifications are required. The S&S Crankcases are urgently available for touring models only.
- Stock looking, but stronger – Thicker wall sections and superior 356-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Tough powder coat finish
– Reinforced front motor mount for extra strength
– Timken sprocket shaft bearing – Strong enough for the most demanding applications
– Clearanced for strokes up to 4 13/16″ and cams up to .720″ lift
– Includes pinion and Timken bearing
– Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin (MSO) included
– Includes studs and cam bearings installed
– Available machined for stock bore, 4 1/8″ bore, or 4 3/8″ bore cylinders
- Silver powder coat or wrinkle black (WBlack) powder coat finish
- S&S crankcase
– Bearings and hardware
– S&S oil line kit (required)
– S&S transmission drilling fixture kit (recommended for easy installation)
The S&S Crankcase kits are priced from $1,295.95 – $1,395.95.
For additional information, click here.