Alpinestars Releases the New GP Pro Motorcycle Glove
Alpinestars Motorcycle Gloves
Alpinestars has released an new GP Pro glove, which was developed through years of testing on MotoGP and World Superbike circuits.
The Alpinestars GP Pro full-gauntlet glove offers superior protection with an ergonomic, lightweight design.
Following are the highlights of the GP Pro Glove:
- Full grain, multi-panel leather construction with a kangaroo leather palm and synthetic suede palm reinforcements is flexible, gives total feel and is durable.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation and a dual density polymer construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, and helps prevent seam failure and finger separation. A race-proven, anatomically contoured polymer wrist cuff wraps around wrist to protect wrist bone from impact.
- Additional impact protection provided by 3D foam padding on the top of the hand.
- Advanced poly-fabric finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
- Internal KEVLAR hand and thumb lining, plus internal K-Tech KEVLAR little finger lining for abrasion performance.
- Anatomically engineered design for enhanced comfort, feel and control.
- Leather accordion finger inserts with additional twin thumb stretch panels for increased maneuverability and comfort.
- Perforated leather top surface and ventilated sidewalls increase airflow to hands.
- Reinforced external finger and palm seams for close fit and superior feel.
- Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit and precision adjustment.
The Alpinestars GP Pro gloves are available in sizes S-3XL, and retail for $239.95. For additional information, visit alpinestars.com.