Alpinestars Motorcycle Gloves
Alpinestars has released an new GP Pro glove, which was developed through years of testing on MotoGP and World Superbike circuits.
The Alpinestars GP Pro full-gauntlet glove offers superior protection with an ergonomic, lightweight design.
Following are the highlights of the GP Pro Glove:
- Full grain, multi-panel leather construction with a kangaroo leather palm and synthetic suede palm reinforcements is flexible, gives total feel and is durable.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation and a dual density polymer construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, and helps prevent seam failure and finger separation. A race-proven, anatomically contoured polymer wrist cuff wraps around wrist to protect wrist bone from impact.
- Additional impact protection provided by 3D foam padding on the top of the hand.
- Advanced poly-fabric finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
- Internal KEVLAR hand and thumb lining, plus internal K-Tech KEVLAR little finger lining for abrasion performance.
- Anatomically engineered design for enhanced comfort, feel and control.
- Leather accordion finger inserts with additional twin thumb stretch panels for increased maneuverability and comfort.
- Perforated leather top surface and ventilated sidewalls increase airflow to hands.
- Reinforced external finger and palm seams for close fit and superior feel.
- Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit and precision adjustment.
The Alpinestars GP Pro gloves are available in sizes S-3XL, and retail for $239.95. For additional information, visit alpinestars.com.